- Decals can be acquired at no charge at the switchboard in Chasteen Student Services Center. Permits also can be acquired from the administrative office at the Huntsville campus.
- Decals must be hung on rear-view mirror of automobiles/trucks or affixed where visible on motorcycles.
- Open Parking
Dark Blue Decals-Student
Yellow Decals - Handicapped Persons (obtained from the ADA Office)
Student parking for the Huntsville campus is restricted to the open lots to the east and south of the building. Parking for the Decatur campus is restricted to the open lots that run north and south throughout the campus. No parking is allowed on either campus against the curbs, which are reserved for emergency vehicles.
- If a student drives more than one vehicle on campus regularly, the student must have a decal for each vehicle.
- In the event of car trouble or other extenuating circumstances, temporary decals may be obtained from the administrative office. Temporary permits must be obtained immediately upon arrival and displayed in vehicle.
- Decals expire August 31 of each year.