Your Schedule. Your Budget. Your Future... Today!
Calhoun Community College, in partnership with ed2go, offers online open enrollment programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations. Our programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, providing you with effective web-based learning programs. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience, responding to any questions or concerns, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
- Art and Design
- Computer Applications
- Construction and Trades
- Health and Fitness
- Facilitators and mentors are available to answer questions and help you through your studies
- Career Counselors will help you prepare for the transition from the classroom to the workplace
- Courses are all open-enrollment and self-paced
- No additional charges - all materials, workbooks, and software are included in the course fee
- Payment plans available
- Upon successful completion of all required coursework, you will receive a Certificate of Completion
For more information, visit our website at https://careertraining.ed2go.com/calhoun/ or call 256-260-2462.