The office of the Director of Calhoun Police is located in building #6 across
from the Machine Tool building on the Decatur campus.
The Huntsville Campus Police Department is located in the Sparkman Building Grand Foyer next to the Welcome Center.
The ACA Campus Police Department offices are located on the second floor of Phase I in room 210 and on the first floor of Phase 2 in room 129.
Officers are available whenever classes are in session. Calhoun police have the responsibility for the following:
1. Assisting students
2. Enforcing traffic and parking regulations and state laws
3. Providing for parking and traffic flow for special events (Students, faculty,
and staff must notify security when special events are scheduled on site)
4. Issuing decals (In Huntsville, decals are issued in the Welcome Center, Sparkman Building)
5. Maintaining building security
6. Responding to any emergency situation
In the case of major injury or serious illness:
- For all emergencies, you may dial 9-911 from a campus phone or 911 from a cell phone. All 911 calls will go directly to the local 911 center for that area and be routed to the appropriate campus police department.
- For Decatur Campus Police, dial 2575 from a campus phone or 256-306-2575 from an outside line.
- For Huntsville Campus Police, dial 4711 from a campus phone or 256-890-4711 from an outside line.
- For ACA Campus Police, dial 4305 from a campus phone or 256-260-4305 from an outside line.
NOTE: Campus Police may arrange for the student, at the student's
expense, to be transported by ambulance to a nearby emergency room for treatment.