8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
First week of class, special hours will be posted in-store and on the website. Hours may vary when classes are not in session (Bookstore hours are subject to change without notice)
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Payment may be made by cash, personal check or credit card. The following policy governs payment by check:
- Checks are accepted for the amount of purchase only.
- Checks must be made payable to the Calhoun College Bookstore.
- Phone number, student number or driver's license number and address must be recorded on face of check.
Textbook refunds will be granted up to seven(7) days after the first day of class with receipt. Textbooks must be in the same condition as purchased (access codes sealed, shrink wrap intact, books unmarked).
BOOK BUY BACK POLICY
Textbooks may be sold to the Bookstore any day that the bookstore is open. General buy back policy is as follows:
- You must present a Student ID.
- All titles will be considered for buy back regardless of where you purchased them. Price will be determined by market demand and may be purchased for as much as 50% of original purchase price.
- Normal markings and underlining expected; however, books with excessive markings, water stains, broken bindings, loose pages, heavily soiled, etc. will not be purchased.
The office of the Director of Calhoun Police is located in building #6 across from the Machine Tool building on the Decatur campus.
The campus police at the Huntsville location can be contacted in the Administrative office at that location. Officers are available whenever classes are in session. Calhoun police have the responsibility for the following:
- Assisting students
- Enforcing traffic and parking regulations and state laws
- Providing for parking and traffic flow for special events (Students, faculty, and staff must notify security when special events are scheduled on campus)
- Issuing decals
- Maintaining building security
- Responding to any emergency situation
|NOTE:||In case of a medical emergency, security will, at the individual's expense, call an ambulance for transporting to a nearby emergency room for treatment.|