The College Bookstore is an auxiliary service owned and operated by Follett. The purpose of the Bookstore is to provide the college community with the widest possible selection of goods and services of high quality at equitable prices, with particular attention paid to academic requirements. For your convenience, the bookstore is located at both the Decatur and Huntsville campuses.
|Decatur Campus||Hunstville Campus|
|9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
First week of class, special hours will be posted in-store and on the website.
Hours may vary when classes are not in session (Bookstore hours are subject
to change without notice)
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Payment may be made by cash, personal check or credit card. The following policy governs payment by check:
1. Checks are accepted for the amount of purchase only.
2. Checks must be made payable to the Calhoun College Bookstore.
3. Phone number, student number or driver’s license number and address must be recorded on face of check.
Textbook refunds will be granted up to seven (7) days after the first day of class with receipt. Textbooks must be in the same condition as purchased (access codes sealed, shrink wrap intact, books unmarked). After the first seven (7) days, textbooks may be returned within two (2) days of purchase, excluding finals week.
BOOK BUY BACK POLICY
Textbooks may be sold to the Bookstore any day that the bookstore is open.
General buy back policy is as follows:
1. You must present a Student ID.
2. All titles will be considered for buy back regardless of where you purchased them. Price will be determined by market demand and may be purchased for as much as 50% of original purchase price.
3. Normal markings and underlining expected; however, books with excessive markings, water stains, broken bindings, loose pages, heavily soiled, etc. will not be purchased.