Auditing a Course
Instructions for auditing a course at Calhoun are as follows:
- A student who desires to audit a course must be admitted to the College;
- The student's intent to audit a course must be made by the end of the registration/drop/add period and may not be changed thereafter. Students may not change from "Credit" to "Audit" or"Audit"to "Credit"after the drop/add period. The Registrar will designate the student's audit status on the class roll.
- The student who audits a course will complete the same assignments as students who register for credit. In addition, the instructor may require the student who audits to take examinations.
- Students may not audit any health science courses.
- The cost of auditing a course is the same as for taking a course for credit.