Auditors are students who register for credit courses on a non-credit basis.
- Calhoun Community College application for admission
- One primary form of identification (such as an unexpired government issued photo ID)
- In-state residency certification
- Official high school/GED transcript documenting graduation
- Official college transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
Note: Students who have achieved a minimum of a baccalaureate degree are only required to submit a transcript from the granting institution for admission to the college but may need to submit other transcripts for evaluation of transfer of credit.
Students may not audit any health science classes. Auditors will under no circumstances receive credits applicable to degree requirements. Tuition and fees for courses audited are the same as those for courses taken for credit. Students may not change from "Credit" to "Audit" or "Audit" to "Credit" after the Drop/Add period.